Tuesday 4 February 2014

P1. Appraising the Rough Cut

Audio
The audio we have recorded is fine, but at some points in the sequence, the dialogue is louder than other points. Once my sequence and visual effects are complete, I will go through the sequence and key point the audio louder or quieter where needs be. Also I will go through it illiminating any sounds in the background that aren't supposed to be there, and test out some royalty free soundtracks on top of the clips.  The strengths of the audio, is that we have recorded clear and recognisable sound to edit, and don't need to re-record anything.

Visual Effects
I plan to have 7 visual effects in my sequence and have currently done 3. The improvements I can make to these visual effects is firstly on the effect were Robyn turns bright red. I need to adjust the hue and saturation and increase the opacity of the mask to make her redder. Also with the invisible Dayna shot I need to make the action of her knocking into Jays bag more visible.

Sequence
Once I've finished placing in all the film footage in the places it's supposed to be, and have finished all of the visual effects, I will then crop unnecessary footage of clips to shorten it down to 3 minutes and make the sequence less boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment