Friday 6 December 2013

P1. Animatic Review

My average shot length for my animatic is 3:13 seconds, meaning I have to add around 5 more shots as the maximum is 3 seconds per shot. (Hollywood's average shot length is currently 2.5 seconds.)
From watching my finished animatic, I think that we should add more camera movement in the cinematography to add more visual interest, as only 3 of the shots have movement. 
The background noise could be lowered so the audience can concentrate more on the dialogue, although there isn't any points when you can't hear the dialogue; as through out the clip the background noise (from the locker room) gets quieter. We will need to find better actors/actresses when we come to filming, as the dialogue doesn't sound convincing enough, and it needs to be more clear when the actors are using sarcasm. 
Lastly, I need to make it more clear when the visual effects occur, as this is hard to do without motion picture.
Peer feed back:


No comments:

Post a Comment